Surveillance Capabilities & Data Acquisition- Facebook App
App Master Permission List- Personal & Professional Digital DNA
Per using the app, the user is granting content (app) developer with the ability to conduct surveillance on the user 24x7/365, while enabling the developer to take control the user's device including reading and collecting the following surveillance data (e.g. location data) and sensitive user data (master permission list):
1) Device & App History- Enables the developer to collect device & app usage history (all apps).
2) Find (collect) Accounts on the Device- Enables the developer to collect a list of all accounts associated with the device
including medical, banking, online, social media and the list goes on......
3) Read your contact card (electronic address book)
4) Control microphone to record audio without user consent or knowledge
5) Connect to multiple networks including Wi-Fi without user consent or knowledge
6) Read phone status and ID
7) Read calendar events & confidential information
8) Add or modify calendar events and send email to guests without owners’ knowledge
9) Read (collect) contacts (electronic address book) k) modify contacts
10) Read (collect) call logs m) write call logs
11) Directly call phone numbers without user knowledge or consent (may incur fees)
12) Location data (4g/5g/Wi-Fi/NFC/Bluetooth, et.)
13) Read (collect) all SMS text messages (not associated with WhatsApp)
14) Read (collect) contents of your USB storage (photos, media, files, etc.)
15) Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage
16) Control of camera to take pictures plus record audio & video without user consent or knowledge
17) Download files without user notification
18) Receive data from internet without user notification
19) Read (collect) battery statistics (enables access to highly sensitive user data)
20) Access multiple networks (Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, NFC, etc) without user notification
21) Control volume enabling a muted microphone to be unmuted without user notification
22) Predatory syncing capabilities enabling access to surveillance and sensitive user data from multiple connected sources (connected
PCs, TVs, tablet PC, toys, voice automated products, etc.)
23) Enable predatory surveillance and data mining apps to run at start up and/or when OS is up-dated
24) Keep device from sleeping enabling surveillance and data mining 24x7/365
25) Enables access to all Google accounts including the ability to read (collet) instant messaging
Personal & Professional Digital DNA- Sensitive User Data
Surveillance & Data Mining App Analysis
Learn How Much of Your Personal & Professional Information (Digital DNA) is being Collected by Popular Content Developers
Digital DNA Acquisition Flow Chart- Multisource Data Mining Data, Sensitive User Data & Surveillance Data
Personal & Professional Digital DNA- Surveillance Data
Facebook- Surveillance & Data Mining App Analysis
Personal & Professional Digital DNA by Category
Surveillance & Data Mining App Analysis
Indiscriminate Surveillance and Data Mining Business Practices
The content (OS, apps, widgets, emojis, etc.) highlighted in this analysis poses the greatest threats to civil liberties, privacy, cyber security and safety. These examples enclosed within this analysis enable the content developers to exploit the product user for financial gain at the expense of the product user's civil liberties, privacy, cyber security and safety.
The content featured in this analysis also includes content such as apps that are intentionally designed to be addictive so the content developer is enabled to exploit the product user for financial gain even at the expense of the product user's safety due to the fact that the content developers do not indemnify the product user from harm even if the content developer is negligent with the product user's personal and professional information known as a person's personal and professional Digital DNA.
Per the apps featured in this analysis, the content developers are enabled to collect nearly 100% of all surveillance data (e.g. location data) and sensitive user data (Digital DNA) associated with the use of the host device (e.g. smartphone) including the ability to conduct multisource data mining in regards to collecting surveillance & sensitive user data associated with all sources (PCs, tablets, TVs, etc.) that are enabled to sync (connect) to the host device which includes connected products such as smartphones, tablets, TVs, toys, automated voice products, vehicles and PCs.
Additionally, the content developers are granted nearly full control over the host device enabling the ability for the developer to keep the device from sleeping (not allowing the device to fully power down) while enabling the developer to control sensors (e.g. accelerometer- motion & guidance sensor) and hardware associated with the device such as the camera, microphone and volume. This means that the content developers are enabled to take pictures while recording audio & video without the consent or knowledge of the product owner and/or user even if the user is a child.
Due to indiscriminate surveillance & data mining business practices, the product user needs to realize that nearly all of their personal and professional (employment related) Digital DNA is being collected by the content developers including Digital DNA that has no relation to the use of the content or product (Facebook, Amazon, Twitter, etc.) such as highly confidential medical information, legal information, information associated with work, information associated with educators, and information associated with family, friends and professional colleagues.
By using some of the apps highlighted by this analysis, the content developers can even monitor, surveil and data mine non-product users including former product users who may of stopped using the content and/or product associated with a particular app.
Surveillance & data mining of non-product users occurs when a person's stops using the content or the product associated with an app but does not disable or uninstall the app. In some cases if the app is preinstalled the product use may not have a choice when it comes to disabling, controlling or uninstalling addictive, intrusive and exploitive content such as some of the apps highlighted by this analysis.
Harmful Use of Personal & Professional Digital DNA. Due to al lack of transparency by the content developers, product users have no idea how much of their personal and professional Digital DNA is being collected, used, shared, sold, purchased and aggregated for financial gain by the content developers.
Furthermore, product users have no idea if their personal and professional Digital DNA is being used, shared, sold, purchased or aggregated in a manner that can bring harm to the product user.
For example, is the product user's personal and professional Digital DNA ending up in the hands of; a) Data Brokers B) Employers C) Bank & Insurance Underwriters D) State Actors (Foreign or Domestic) E) Business Competitors F) Law Enforcement G) Institutions of Higher Learning or any other entity that can bring harm to the product user?
Enclosed below is a list of apps featured in this analysis:
More Apps Coming Soon!
Personal & Professional Digital DNA- Multisource Data Mining
Biometric Data- Your Body, Face, Eyes, Voice and Blood are Being Exploited for Financial Gain
Finger Prints, Voice Prints, Facial Data and Even DNA are Being Exploited for Financial Gain at the Expense of the Product User's Civil Liberties, Privacy, Cyber Security and Safely whether the Product User is an Adult, Childe or Business Professional:
Device Control- Surveillance & Data Mining 24x7/365